Representation
Hello Viewers, today I present to you another blog, and I will discuss the film's attempted
portrayal, Our video is generic in that it depicts students battling from sadness and
anxiety, which is quite frequent in this day and age. As a result, the film's main character
is essentially a depiction of how all of these kids are feeling right now. Acting alone and
apart from the group, turning on music to drown out all outside sounds and keep
yourself in a false sense of security that everything is alright.
We didn't really confront representation in this film since it was practically just us trying
to portray a gloomy and mentally unstable mind of a teenager's of daily life after
moving around so any times within his childhood , so fighting so for us to incorporate
any challenges would be useless.
In my perspective, there isn't much that needs to be changed in the characters, but here
are a few that I believe would have improved the film. To begin with, my trashy editing
skills, I have to admit that how I am extremely bad at editing but I just really wanted to
challenge myself and try things that I've never done before and throughout the creation
of the film I've learned so much tips and trick that would benefit my editing skills and cut
more time that I spent looking through different material. It is very similar with all of our
other group members like Joel and Ricardo, this is Ricardo's first attempt at being a
camera man, we can see his camera movement and shots are not as good if we
compare it to a professional scale. Last but not least we can see how Joel's beginner
acting level throughout the whole film as well.
Another addition that we could've done was add at least one other supporting character
besides the teacher, even if it wasn't a major role, such as more classmates that may
have attempted to initiate a conversation with the main character.



Comments
Post a Comment