Finished project feelings..



Hello Viewers in this blog I would like to  to discuss how I felt now that the project was 

over. Overall, I'd say it had its highs and lows, trials and pleasures. It took a lot of trial and 

error to figure out how to edit and what to use and what not to use, which added to 

the project's difficulty. However, doing the actual filming and laughing at the bloopers that 

we had to reshoot to get just right were both enjoyable experiences.It was also a lot of 

fun to see the finished film premiere and see how everything was connected together 

and how wonderful it looked, especially because we were just learning how to film and 

edit everything together. Despite the fact that we had to watch video after video and 

seek for instructions to figure out what we were attempting to achieve, the project 

was a success. As previously said, there was a great deal of trial and error involved in 

creating our film's opening sequence. The most of it, I believe, stemmed from the editing 

process, where we had to find out what worked and what didn't and I was in charge of 

that portion and I felt most responsible for the outcome of our film because that is one 

of the most important part of any film.But that's not to suggest the filming was without 

its difficulties. Because our film was set in a school, Ricardo and Joel had to reshoot a 

number of sequences because we wanted to get it just perfect with everyone in the 

school wandering around us or even obstructing our route. It was also a bit 

embarrassing at times since people would simply look at us while we were recording, but 

oh well. But the project was still enjoyable, and we all worked together to make it the 

best it could be. Overall, I believe everything ended out wonderful, and I'm relieved that 

this project is now over, as being a filmmaker is certainly not simple.

Comments

Popular Posts