Difficulties we've encountered..


Difficulties we've encountered..


Despite the fact that we had to watch video after video and look up tutorials to figure out what we were trying to do, the project was a huge success in our view. As previously said, there was a great deal of trial and error involved in creating our film's opening scene. The most of it, I believe, stemmed from the editing process, where we had to figure out what worked and what didn't I had to go through all the different taps and learn how to cut videos at the right time and looking through sounds so that I can find one that would fit our film. 

Not only did I encounter a lot of problems both Rico and Joel had to reshoot a lot of parts because our movie was set in a school, so we had to get everything just perfectly with everyone in the school strolling around us or even obstructing our route. It was also a little weird at times since people would just look at us while we were recording, but we ultimately learned to deal with it and hurry along.


Comments

Popular Posts