Skip to main content
Second day of editing (:
Second day of Editing !
Hello guys, the second day of editing has been another challenging day for me since I had many other things on my plate this week. The filming crew AKA Ricardo and Joel took a while to film so the editing was postponed for a few days because Joel had to work and without him we were missing the main character of the film, in total I spent about 3 hours editing because of my lack of skills and how easily I would be distracted. Also a constant struggle would be when we were unable to find out how to import and export the video files on we video but unfortunately after using that website they left a big and ugly watermark so I decided to redo everything on Imovie because that editing tool does not do the same. I was so happy until I found out that Imove was so much more complicated than We videos so I spent a whole 30 minutes trying to figure out how to silence a film and find out how to lower or higher them. That frustrated me so much
and I almost wanted to give up on it but I pushed myself to continue, I went through the
different audios that I moved and I played through every single one to find a sound that I
felt just right. After providing the sound effects I went straight to adding in the
titles and crediting, the cutting and editing part was also very challenging because I had to make sure the clips began and ended at the correct time, the short film was supposed to be 2 minutes max so there were a lot of cutting and removing to do with all the clips Ricardo took. After I finished the editing I asked my cousin to look over it and she gave me tons of suggestions ( and some criticism) towards our wonderful creation but obviously our movie was not perfect so asking her was a very good thing because she has been familiar with editing since middle school as a hobby.
The formatting makes this really hard to read- eliminate the double/triple spacing
ReplyDelete