Group Dynamics
Hello readers. Today's topic will be discussing about the journey from the beginning of the project to now, I'll talk about myself and my group and what we've accomplished throughout the project. Overall, it was a pleasant project, and I enjoyed working with my partners; they were quite helpful, and each of us had a certain role to play, which we all successfully completed. Although it was difficult and challenging at times, knowing that we had each other's backs was really comforting. We also agreed on almost everything, so there were no problems collaborating effectively.
First I'll be discussion about Joel's role in out project, he was the main actor of our film and I'm really grateful that he volunteered to be the actor because both me and Ricardo did not want to be on camera because it made us feel uncomfortable. He gave me tips while I was editing and although this was his first time acting I still believed that he did a wonderful job with every part of the filming process, he was the one who provided all the props since half of the recording parts were done at his house.
Ricardo was a significant member to the project, as he essentially served as the director. He wrote the film's script and informed the actors exactly what they needed to do and how they should execute it. He was also the film's cameraman, and he knew exactly what angle to take the clips at and how he should move. Of course, I can't say he did it flawlessly because this was his first time doing camera work, but for a start, he did a lot better than expected, and he was also very patient, as we had to redo scenes on occasion, which required him to stay in uncomfortable positions, but he didn't complain and pulled through. Of course, he also helped me with editing and along with Joel gave me a lot of tips from the sound project they edited prior.



Comments
Post a Comment