Equipment post
We used a variety of equipment for our film as we expected we used Joel's iPhone 12 Pro
Max to shoot the whole entire film because he had the best camera quality phone which was
actually very good considering it was able to record in a dark-ish room where the main
character was supposed to be sleeping in. Ricardo did almost all the camera work and filming
with this phone and the movement turned out super smooth and we are so proud of the triple
camera phone that Joel brags about all the time.
The most interesting and my favorite equipment used for filming is the lavalier microphone, I
bought it a year ago because I am a shopping addict and I just buy anything I see and never
knew that one day it would come in handy for our production, Ricardo and Joel used the
microphone and sent me all the sound clips that they've gathered with it and I was quite
surprised that they turned out to have such high quality.
Another prop/equipment we used would include Ricardo's phone as well because we were
FaceTiming while both of them recorded because I wasn't able to be there with them because
I lived too far away. I was laughing through the screen and helped them come up with different
ideas about different ways to film and camera movements that just caught my attention.
Last but not least I would like to thank my laptop and my phone for assisting me and providing
me the ability to edit and put our film together to end up with our amazing creation now,
although there were lots of ups and down with the help of my group mates I was able to
continue and finish everything and display our fabulous short film called " New Everything "



Comments
Post a Comment