Skip to main content
Preparing to film
Preparing to film

In this blog, I'll discuss about how we're getting ready to start filming and who's in charge of what. I'll also discuss what I believe will be the most difficult aspects of all of this, as well as what I believe will be the easiest. To begin, I believe the most challenging part will be figuring out when everyone is free because we all have various schedules, making it tough to find a time when everyone is available to shoot.Another aspect of this undertaking that might be challenging is editing. Trying to get everything to line up perfectly and make the transitions seem smooth, all while keeping everything looking clean and professional. Before we get into the easy part, there's one more thing to mention: filming in our location could be a challenge because we'll be doing it in the school, and that alone could cause a slew of issues, such as having to retake shots because someone walks in the way, or figuring out where to get the scene shot or when we'll be filming in the school.The simple part, in my opinion, is obtaining the outfits and, I believe, the writing will be easy as well. Now we'll talk about who's doing what. To refresh your memory, Ricardo, Joel, and I are the members of the group. Joel will play the lead role, but Ricardo and I will fill in as supporting roles if necessary. The most of the camera work/recording will be done by myself, although Ricardo and Joel will also help out. Finally, I'll be the Cinematographer, which means I'll be the one performing all the filming unless I need to be in the scene, in which case Joel or Ricardo will take over.Fortunately, I have a lavalier microphone, which will assist with both shooting and audio for the discussion. We're going to use Joel's phone for the recording because his phone has the best quality. In terms of settings, we'll be filming in our school and Joel's bedroom, as well as filming in a car for a portion of it. We haven't started writing the script yet since we don't have a set date for filming; we only know we'll be shooting next week, so we'll have to finish it this weekend so we can start putting everything together. The outfits are nothing out of the ordinary.Fortunately, I have a lavalier microphone, which will assist with both shooting and audio for the discussion. We're going to use Joel's phone for the recording because his phone has the best quality. In terms of settings, we'll be filming in our school and Joel's bedroom, as well as filming in a car for a portion of it. We haven't started writing the script yet since we don't have a set date for filming; we only know we'll be shooting next week, so we'll have to finish it this weekend so we can start putting everything together. The outfits are nothing out of the ordinary, we will just be wearing everyday outfits like a t-shirt pants or hoodie because our short film clip is set up in our time line
Comments
Post a Comment