Storyboarding !
STORYBOARDING
A storyboard is a series of drawings that depict the shots that will be used in a video production. The storyboard is an essential element of the pre-production process since it shows how the plot will flow and how your shots will function together. There are many ways someone can create a story board, even if they are not very artistic there are alternatives for instance less drawing more descriptive words or more in detail illustration allowing you have to write less. To make a story board work you have to depict every scene and movement so that when it is really being filmed the production can move smoothly. For the storyboard I completed it was a conversation between a father and daughter, they utilized medium shots and jump cuts in order to create the dramatic conversation. The scene was relatively smooth and didn't have much action so next time I learned that next time when I create a story board I should choose one with more action.


Comments
Post a Comment