Movie Opener Brainstorming & Research

 Rise - This short appears to be about a little child who enjoys soccer; we watch him take his soccer equipment and go to the park to practice on his own. We also hear music . Suddenly, another boy is spotted walking along the same sidewalk as the boy who was playing soccer. The music becomes louder as we see the child playing soccer once more. Finally, both boys come into contact with one another and exchange long stares.The two boys appeared to be rivals or adversaries of some sort, based on how the story progressed. The music and how it built up to the final shot displayed, which added a lot of drama to the film, is something I admire and will consider adding to it. The audience was also left guessing about what was going on between the characters. Close-up shots were another aspect I enjoyed and would like to incorporate in my film

Dear lover - The story revolved around a teenage girl who ran away from home because her mother disliked her girlfriend. Everything the audience can interpret is because to the girl's voiceover narrating everything; there is no tangible evidence of her fleeing. The voice over then switches to present day, where she appears to be in a therapy session or telling a story to a friend. In comparison to the sections I liked, there were more parts I didn't like. The shot was less professional compared to the other films we are shown.

Dare to thrill -  It follows a group of people who appear to be engaging in questionable behavior, such as stealing a car. They all appear to be young, so they're speeding and driving recklessly in a car that isn't theirs. Finally, when they open the trunk after parking the car, it appears as though they have seen something terrible and have fled. Many aspects of this picture appealed to me, for example, the music complemented the activities of the children without overpowering their voices. I could hear both them talking and the music playing. Close-up pictures of the automobile, such as when they turned up the music or swerved the steering wheel, were also fantastic.

Always watching - 

White coat -The landscape and filming site were incredible, since it seemed like a laboratory. There was also a clear plot described while still leaving room for a movie, which is something that many entries overlook. The absence of conversation is a disadvantage in my opinion, but it isn't really necessary for the style of film they were aiming for. Regardless, they did a fantastic job, and it's something I need to remember.  This film completely shocked me because it was  It was extremely well-made and interesting, and it exuded an extremely professional vibe. This is an excellent example of how crucial lighting is in a film; I believe it truly establishes the tone. Furthermore, the intensity of the camera shots and soundtrack added a nice touch.

Stalker - This sequence proposes the classic stalker, following several of its characteristics, such as the main character becoming increasingly aware that someone is watching her. We accompany a young girl as she gets ready for school on a typical day and  She hears camera shots as she gets ready, as if someone is photographing her. The section uses close-ups to capture the actor's restless and worried expressions. I appreciated how the project used a variety of camera perspectives to give viewers a sense of place and make them feel involved while the actor deals with unwelcome attention. However, I noted that this clip's start includes clearly pre-recorded sound effects, which throw off the clip's balance due to their volume, but I see why they were used to add to the narrative of being stalked.

Nostalgia - 

Brainstorming ...



Comments

Popular Posts