Blog post 6

1. The sound video my group and I created is mainly focused around basketball, with passing dribbling and defending etc. The home team and their opposing team were tied and they both strive to make the last shot.

2. My first attempt at editing is decent, I just followed the simple steps that were easy to follow after you learn how to navigate through. Merging sounds and controlling the volume of the video can really use some improvement but as a beginner I feel like I did decent.

3. Working in a group was certainly a great idea because there were few things that I may not have know how to do during editing but with my group mate's help it was so much easier. Also some parts of the recording would not sound as realistic without their contribution, by working the work load is also less because I didn't have to do everything by myself.

4. There were not a lot of interesting parts that were relevant during the process of filming the sound story but one fun fact that should be included would be editing and learning how to do it because I've never been in any classes that require editing audio, this being a wonderful first experience to this subject.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts