Blog Post 5

I choose to create a horror genre of film for my mood board, this will include characters and objects thats typically more eerie and sinister. I am interested in the horror genre because of the surprises, jump-scares and feeling of suspense created through this form of film. My raised me up with different forms of entertainment because of our culture so I was only able to get into horror genre when I got older because they always think of it as a bad omen which I don't agree with but now I watch horror films to sometimes get my mind off of school work and other things in life that bothers me because scary films grasps my attention like no other. 


Commentary: The mood board is trying to convey a spooky and terrifying setting, human figures and shadows in the dark omits a chilling feeling for anyone who sees, I also included one where the setting is in the woods with a narrow road going in allowing anyone who sees to wonder what can be hidden in the trees as the progress in. Last but not least the scream character symbolizes killing or murder from its reputation over the years.


Comments

Popular Posts