Five video shot..

 


https://youtu.be/NOYYQGUXxEM
In this shot my friend and I made a close up shot of her neck up as she waves her head around while I try to capture the details reflecting from her. I was trying to capture her emotions from the facial details expressed in the scene. In the beginning I was thinking about making her stand still but she decided to move and wobble her head around making the shot seem more interactive.


https://youtube.com/shorts/dxHpn0hCGzE?feature=share
This POV shot was done by myself as I was trying to pretend to be a character walking around  the school and approaching my friend trying to start a conversation like a real time character from any movies or films. I was trying make it as realistic as possible by attempting to display myself interacting with people since the main point of this technique is to put the audience in the character's perspective and me as a student on a normal day would walk up and start a conversation with classmates.


https://youtu.be/PXbbqhl75lI
This next shot was an extreme close up of my friends eye with her glasses, you can see her eyebrow strands, which is a good thing because we were able to capture the little details of her eye. I wanted to be able to capture an intense clip of her being serious especially since most of the others on the list were less concentrated on minimal detail. 

This shot is a full body shot of my friend walking along the school halls with posters and flyers hanging around, I wanted to capture the school environment she was walking in to let the audience know what role the character is in society in contrast to the movie as well as any body language that may be expressed within the way she walks, this helps the audience understand that the character in this scene is calm in a school setting.


https://youtu.be/pprLHkYWmIg
An attempt of a Medium shot of my friend Queenie as she adjusts her hair around once again to increase interaction with audience as that was one of the more reasonable things to do when filming in a school environment. We were trying to achieve the shot of shooting a video of a girl from waist up and an attempt at creating a scene where you can assume to have dialogue with another character, we were trying to draw more attention on her since she was suppose to be the "main character" of my shots.

Comments

  1. Nice close up shot as there is movement of your friend's head and added character to the shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts