Blog 1
Hi my name is Cindy, I’m a junior of Everglades high school and I really like to experience fun and exciting subjects in school so I chose to take media studies because I’ve always loved watching films and I’m excited to learn about how they are created. Watching films have been a great inspiration for me because the emotions that are portrayed to the audience. One of my all time favorites would be the Titanic because I’ve watched it again and again throughout my whole childhood even to now because of the amazing filming capabilities that was captured in the movie compared to some of the older Movies that were produced in China, introduced to me by my grandparents. Every we were together they would turn on films or movies as family time for everyone to gather around and spend time together. I find it very heartwarming to be able to share those moments with them and that’s a key reason to why I decided to join this media studies class so I can learn in depth of the materials that has to be put together in order for the film to be published and enjoyed by family and friends.


Comments
Post a Comment